As a traveller, you have the right to lodge a complaint about your travel experience. To help us best address your complaint, do follow the steps below:
Provide a history of your complaint:
Written complaints that were sent to the airline or airport, with their responses
Details of your flight, including flight number and date/time
Name of the airport, location and date
Other supporting documents that are applicable:
Copy of ticket/booking
Scanned copy of boarding pass
Screenshots or photos
Copy of medical certificate (if applicable)
Copy of passport / IC (if applicable)
Baggage report / Property Irregularity Report (PIR)
You will receive an initial response within 7 days after you submit your complaint to MAVCOM.
MAVCOM may request additional information/evidence to review the complaint further.
Please take note of the following:
- The complaint has to relate to the aviation industry otherwise MAVCOM has the right to reject it.
- Contact your airline or airport first to outline your issue or complaint.
- All airlines operating into and out of Malaysia (including foreign airlines) are expected to:
- Clearly provide you with the mailing address, contact number and email or web address, to which you should send any complaints; alternatively, you may check the airline and airport contacts here.
- Acknowledge your complaint within 24 hours.
- Provide a resolution to your complaint within 30 days.